To assist you with your business needs relative to payroll,
below are a variety of forms for your use.

Year-End Information

New Businesses Identification Numbers

  • Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application:

How to Apply

Employee forms to keep in your Human Resources files:

Employee forms to send to CBIZ Flex-Pay:

Client Forms to send to CBIZ Flex-Pay

Conversion Chart for an Hour of Time: Provide your employee’s time as hundredths of an hour (ex: 40 hours and 15 minutes = 40.25 hours). Use this conversion chart to expedite your time calculations.

Convert Clock Time to Time Entry:  Use this helpful spreadsheet to enter your employee’s start and finish time to calculate their hours for entry into our payroll system.

Change Bank Account Information