To assist you with your business needs relative to payroll,
below are a variety of forms for your use.
New Businesses Identification Numbers
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application:
- North Carolina State Identification Number (NC-BR) Application
- North Carolina Unemployment Tax Number Application
- South Carolina Withholding and Unemployment Application
- Virginia Withholding and Unemployment Application
Employee forms to keep in your Human Resources files:
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9)
- IRS W-4 Withholding (2017)
- NC-4 EZ Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- NC-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- NC-4P Employee’s Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
- NC-4 NRA (Nonresident Alien) Employee’s Withholding Allowance
Employee forms to send to CBIZ Flex-Pay:
- Employee Setup Worksheet
- Direct Deposit
- Signature Scan Form
- New M3-Modify Form – Only complete this form to add a new user or a change a current user to access the Flex-Pay payroll database for your company. Also use this form if you want your CPA to have access to your payroll data and/or reports.
- Cobra Subsidy Payments
- Pennyslvania Residency Form
Client Forms to send to CBIZ Flex-Pay
Conversion Chart for an Hour of Time: Provide your employee’s time as hundredths of an hour (ex: 40 hours and 15 minutes = 40.25 hours). Use this conversion chart to expedite your time calculations.
Convert Clock Time to Time Entry: Use this helpful spreadsheet to enter your employee’s start and finish time to calculate their hours for entry into our payroll system.
Bonus Check Payroll Request Form : Please complete this form and email or fax it to your Payroll Specialist for Bonus payrolls.