To assist you with your business needs relative to payroll, below are a variety of forms for your use.
New Businesses Identification Numbers
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application:
- North Carolina State Identification Number (NC-BR) Application
- North Carolina Unemployment Tax Number Application
- South Carolina Withholding and Unemployment Application
Employee forms to keep in your Human Resources files:
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9)
- Federal Form W-4
- NC-4 EZ Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- NC-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- NC-4P Employee’s Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
Employee forms to send to Flex-Pay:
- Employee Setup Worksheet
- Employee Setup Worksheet in Spanish
- Direct Deposit Authorization Forms
- Direct Deposit Authorization Forms in Spanish
- Bonus Check Payroll Request Form - If you have a Bonus run to add to your payroll schedule, complete this form and provide it to your Customer Service Representative.
- M3 User Request Form
- Access Form for CPA - Only complete this if you want your CPA to view your payroll data on our system, and you use our web product.
- Cobra Subsidy Payments
- PA Residency Form
Flexible Spending Account Forms: