SponsorshipFlex-Pay is proud to be preferred payroll provider for the following organizations as well as a sponsor and/or exhibitor at these events:
- The North Carolina Dental Society Annual Session in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on May 16-18, 2013
- The North Carolina Bankers Association's 2013 Annual Convention in Hot Springs, Virginia on June 9-12, 2013
- The South Carolina Bankers Association’s 2013 Annual Convention in Kiawah Island, South Carolina on June 9-12, 2013
- The North Carolina Bar Association's Convention in Asheville, North Carolina, on June 20-22, 2013
- The South Carolina Chiropractic Association’s 2013 Spring Meeting in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on June 20-22, 2013
- 2013 North Carolina State Human Resource Management state conference in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, on September 30-October 2, 2013. Flex-Pay’s own, Sabrina Lewallen, Sales District Manager, is president of the Human Resource Association of Greater High Point!
Flex-Pay was proud to sponsor and present to:
- The Triad Association of Legal Administrators
- CAI's Human Resource Management Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina, on March 6-7, 2013
- North Carolina Bankers Association Benefits Day March 27, 2013
Flex-Pay Holds Food Drive
Flex-Pay employees will hold a food drive to collect food for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina. Second Harvest Food Bank strives through education, advocacy, and partnerships to eliminate hunger by the solicitation and distribution of food. Flex-Pay encourages our clients to participate. Bring your canned or boxed food to our office located at 723 Coliseum Drive, Suite 200 in Winston-Salem to participate and help those in need. If you are not in the Triad area, please consider a drive in your area. For more information about the services provided by the Food Bank, visit www.hungernwnc.org or www.feedamerica.org.
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina is the major regional distributor of donated food and grocery products, collecting and distributing products to more than 380 nonprofit partner agencies that annually feed thousands of people in need throughout 18 counties (Alamance, Alexander, Alleghany, Ashe, Caldwell, Caswell, Davie, Davidson, Forsyth, Guilford, Iredell, Randolph, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry, Watauga, Wilkes and Yadkin). Since opening in 1982, the Second Harvest Food Bank has distributed more than 90 million pounds of food and grocery products. The Second Harvest Food Bank receives donations from national donors through Feeding America, the national network of food banks and food rescue organizations; local food manufacturers and distributors; local grocery stores, caterers and restaurants; USDA commodity programs; a State Nutrition Assistance Program grant, and community food drives. It is a member of America’s Second Harvest and the United Way of Forsyth County.