After you have spoken with one of our District Managers, print these forms in order to begin. Many of the documents linked below are "PDF" files - a standard format for web viewing and printing. If you cannot see the documents linked, then you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in for your browser.
Contact Flex-Pay with any questions or call Flex-Pay at (800) 457-2143.
- Company Detail Forms (print each of the following documents)
- Company Detail Reports
If you are starting with Flex-Pay at the beginning of a quarter, Flex-Pay needs a copy of any quarterly reports already processed and one of the last payrolls so we can enter the data to run a parallel comparison against.
If you are transitioning mid-quarter, Flex-Pay needs a copy of each payroll from the beginning of that quarter and any quarterly reports already processed. This allows us to comprise all payroll history for the entire year and know what tax payments have been made to date.
- Tax and Banking Forms (print each of the following documents)
- Limited Power of Attorney Forms:
- SUI Employer Remitter Authorization Form
- Summary of Funds Transfer
- Laser Signature Form for Employer’s Signature on Checks
- Voided Check for payroll/taxes/billing
- Set-up Check
- Optional: Direct Deposit Authorization Form for each Employee
- Legal Documents
Provide a copy of the following agency generated documents:
- Federal Identification Number (FIN)
- State Income Tax Identification Number
- State Unemployment Identification Number and Rate
- 125 Cafeteria Plan Forms (print only if you have or want a plan through Flex-Pay)
- Mail to Flex-Pay
New Business Department
723 Coliseum Drive, Suite 200
Winston Salem, NC 27106
Please complete the forms and sign all tax and banking forms where indicated. Once we receive your documents, we will contact you to discuss the next steps to process your payroll.
If you are a New Business, you need to apply for several identification numbers.
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application:
- North Carolina State Identification Number Application
- North Carolina Unemployment Tax Number Application
- South Carolina Withholding and Unemployment Application
Also your employee’s should complete the following forms for you to keep in your Human Resources files:
- Employment Eligibility Verification form (Form I-9)
- Federal Form W-4
- NC-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
Questions? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.