Flex-Clock Plus…Flex-Pay Has an App for That!
Flex-Clock Plus clients have access to a Mobile app for iPhone and Android. This Mobile app is available as a timekeeping solution to help employers and employees track employee hours worked on-the-go. From punching employee time cards to supervisor time-off approvals, this app is your mobile workforce companion! With the proposed overtime regulations by the U.S. Department of Labor still in review, many businesses are proactively adding an online timekeeping system to track hourly and salary employees’ time to record overtime. Flex-Clock Plus is an economical option for your consideration with an available app. The overtime rule changes could increase the salary threshold needed to qualify for overtime exemption from $455/week ($23,660 per year) to $970/week ($50,440/year). This means many employees could now qualify for overtime pay. With this proposed rule, employers may need to track additional non-exempt employees, whether they are converted to hourly employees or to salary non-exempt employees. These employees must receive overtime for hours worked over 40 and may also be entitled to additional straight time if their worked and non-worked hours exceed 40 hours. Flex-Pay’s online Flex-Clock Plus is an economical option for consideration. If you are currently using our Flex-Clock Plus, or if you are using Flex-Clock Classic and want to hear more about the Flex-Clock Plus upgrade options (time off requests/approvals, Mobile app, and additional reporting), please contact Genia Knight for additional details at 336-714-1210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn what Flex-Clock Plus has to offer to streamline your timekeeping functions, please contact Amy West at 336-714-1212 or email@example.com.
Benefits for Employees:
- Clock In/Out
- View personal time card and schedule
- View, edit (if enabled), add notes, and approve time cards
- Change department/location/job, etc. (if enabled)
- View pay period Current Hours Worked (i.e., Regular, Overtime, Other)
- View time-off balances (i.e., Vacation, Sick, Other)
- View End of Pay Period date
- View announcements from manager/supervisor
- View personal profile information
- Request time off
- Benefits for Supervisors:
- View/approve/deny pending employee time-off requests
- Clock in/out multiple employees simultaneously
- View, edit, add notes, and approve time cards
- View list of employees currently clocked in
- View list of employees with the day off (approved time-off requests)
- Employees and employers still have access to their time data and entries directly into the online Flex-Clock Plus system. The Mobile app provides another avenue for time collection to automate processes.